Rules & Regulations
1. All students must follow
the rules and regulations framed and enforced by the management
from time to time.
2. 75% attendance is compulsory in all the academic and institutional
activities to be eligible to appear in the
3. It is compulsory for all the students to appear in each and every
examination (Theory and Practical).
4. Student must obey all the staff members and college management.
5. Students shall be responsible for the safe custody and proper
handling of college property. In case of
any damage or loss, the student will be liable to pay fine.
6. The student will have to attend the programmes and functions
organized in /by the college.
7. Students will have to give written application in case of any
leave and take permission from the
8. Smoking and any kind of toxication in the college campus will
not be tolerated.
1. No admission will be confirmed
unless full payment of fees has been made.
2. Admission will be cancelled if all the required documents are
not submitted or full fees is not paid and
no fees will be refunded.
1. It is compulsory to appear in the
internal examination and all the other practicals.
2. Students must gain the qualifying marks in the Internal Examination
otherwise they will be marked as fail in
the University Examination.
3. If a student does not appear in the Internal Examination ,he/she
will be given a second chance to appear
by paying a fees of Rs.200/- per subject.
4. Absence in Internal Examination means failure in University Examination.
have to come to college in the specified dress code. Uniform should
be neat, clean, tidy and proper.
is a punishable crime. Any student found indulged in it may even
be suspended or dismissed from the college.
Each student will be given an
identity card properly sealed and signed by the principal. Student
must keep it in possession every time.
1. Students will
be responsible for the proper handling of computers, apparatus lab
equipments of any articles they are using
in the labs.
2. The student shall compensated any damage or loss of any article.
3. If a group or batch of students does any damage or loss or breakage
of any article, it shall be compensate by
the whole batch or group.
4. No attempt must be made to repair or correct the apparatus/computer
parts or any lab equipments. In that case
student should immediately inform the
5. No external CDs or floppies are allowed in the computer lab.
6. For small damages or loss, penalty will be deducted from the
the students of the college having proper identity cards and after
payment of library charges and caution money shall
only be permitted to have library cards and then to draw books
2. The student shall be responsible for the books he issued.
3. Only two books shall be issued at a time to a student and shall
be return on the fifteenth day of the issue.
4. Fine of Rs.2/- per day per book will be charged to the student
if he/she fails to return the books within the given period.
5. No book shall be issued to student if he/she does not deposit
the fine and that fine will be deducted from his/her caution
6. A book can be reissued for fifteen days if there is no demand
of that book from other students.
7. The student shall replaced the books lost or damaged in any way
or he/she will have pay the current price of a book plus
Rs. 50/- as procurement charges.
8. Books issued in one's name will not be transferred in any other
9. If a student wants to issue books(maximum three) for more than
one month, he/she will be charged 25% of the book cost
which will be deducted from his/her caution money.
10.Students issuing books for the whole session must return the
books five days before the final exams otherwise other than
25% of books cost, student has to pay fine Rs.2/- per day per
Games and sports
Any loss or damage
of sports goods shall be compensated from the concerned student.
College Leaving Certificate
will be issued only after the completion of the course.